[THIN] Re: Bernd Harzog Has Left RTO - Started New Company

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:04:16 -0800 (PST)

Let me be the first to wish you good luck on your new venture Bernd! I am sure
it will be very successful...we will help see to that!
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net

Bernd Harzog <berndh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Folks,

I would just like to let you know that after three great years, I have left RTO
Software. I have started another company, APM Experts. APM Experts is dedicated
to providing analysis and consulting services and advancing the state of the
art in Applications Performance Management. My experience at RTO has lead me to
believe that most enterprises with web based and Citrix hosted applications do
not know that an application is under-performing until a user complains, and
when they know there is a problem have few tools to get to the root cause.

So, I have started an analysis and consulting company designed to help
enterprises make better decisions when it comes to these kinds of tools, and
help vendors put in place product, marketing and sales strategies to help them
meet this need.

Please wander by the web site (www.apmexperts.com) and have a look. I would
like to call special attention of the APM Forum, which is dedicated to helping
all of your help each other with those tough APM issues. If you are wondering
why the forum looks empty, it is because this is the first email that is
notifying anyone of its existence.

Finally, I would like to thank all of your with whom I have had the opportunity
to interact via this list, and via the other mechanisms that came up as a
result of RTO getting its start here. I have learned a lot from all of you, and
have the greatest respect for all of you as a result.

Best Regards,

Bernd Harzog
CEO
Application Performance Management Experts
bernd.harzog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
770-475-4249
www.apmexperts.com