[THIN] Basic Permissions?

  • From: "Roger Wright" <rwright@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:21:44 -0500

I recently upgraded my network from NT4 to Server 2003 and renamed the
domain in the process.  My Citrix box is Metaframe XPs on Windows 2000
SP3.  Prior to the upgrade my users had no problems with the
applications on that box.  However, the only only way I've been able to
get the apps to function for users of the new domain is by making them
members of the local Admin group - not a satisfactory situation.

This must be a simple permissions issue and I'm overlooking the obvious.

Roger Wright

_______
NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic message is considered
privileged and confidential under Florida Statutes 456.057 and 395.3025.  It is
intended solely for the use of the recipient named above.  If the reader is not
the recipient named above, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or disclosure of the contents of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and destroy the original message.