[THIN] Re: Backing up user profiles on Citrix?

  • From: "Bill" <bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:27:45 -0500

Sounds like a bunch of whiny users. Well, I guess most of them are when
you get down to it but anyway.

We backup our profiles by using roaming profiles. The centralized
storage server which holds their profile gets backed up. It's amazing
how lazy some people can get. The type the name back in once, just one
time and it will be back in the nk2 file.