[THIN] Background seen in seamless apps

  • From: "Brookus, Tony (ITCD)" <TBrookus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:02:32 -0400

Hey all, Windows 2003 (all patches), Metaframe XP FR3 (all patches).

I'm seeing an issue described in Doc ID CTX104516, where the sever-side
wallpaper is seen for a short time when closing seamless windows.  I have
the hotfix XE103W2K3037 applied which apparently is supposed to address the
issue.  Certainly not a huge deal, but just annoying.

Anyone else seen this issue and still experiencing it even with the hotfix
loaded?

Thanks,
Tony