[THIN] Re: Automatic Updates

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:30:25 -0500

I have it running for all my fat clients but do not use it on my servers.  I
don't have a ton of servers so it is easy to manage those myself. For the fat
clients, I set them via GPO to update and reboot at noon.

It has been working great for them for about 6 months now.

Even with all the security flaws and flood of patches, there is no substitute
for a good firewall.

Greg