[THIN] Autocreate LOCAL Client printers -HELP

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 06 Aug 2002 12:44:43 -0500

I've spent a good portion of the morning trying to figure out this
autocreat thing for printers. I've found info on how to troubleshoot it,
but I need a step-by-step on how to add it.

This is what I've did so far...
Printer is a HP Deskjet 990cxi

1. Setup local printing on the Neoware and selected the driver "HP
DeskJet 970Cxi"

2. Installed the drivers on the Citrix server. It is listed as "hp
deskjet 990c series"

3. ???

Do I add the printer to the server and give the user rights to it?
If so, then why use auto creation?

Mark Guzzo