[THIN] Re: Auto restart RDP

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 09:23:32 -0700 (PDT)

There is an autorestart utility that works great at:
  http://www.teamsoftwaresolutions.com/files/AutoRestart.zip

  We use it to keep our browser open on the public workstations, but it can be
used with any executable.

  This site also has some other great utils for locked down ws.
  http://www.teamsoftwaresolutions.com/downloads.html
  JK

Joanne Determann <joanne.determann@> wrote:
                I?m using RDP (no Citrix). How can I get my Windows clients to
auto reconnect to RDP after server reboots, or if they log out.

   My Linux clients just keep trying to start the X session and my dos clients
just keep rebooting until they find their brain.  I?d like to make Windows
clients just as easy.