[THIN] Re: Auto focus switching of published app

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:40:28 +0100

Mark

We have found something that is similar (but not identical) with certain
apps and version 8 clients.
Some application dialogue boxes cause a complete refresh ( the app flashes)
or another application comes to the forground. I tried all sorts of seamless
flags but had no success. It then dawned on me to try different ICa Clients.
I found that version 6 and version 7 ICA clients didnt do this.
Have you tried them to test ?
We currently have an outstanding call with Citrix support with this and are
awaiting a fix from them.

regards