[THIN] Australian Language on Windows 2003

  • From: "Scott Macdonald" <sm_macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 01:02:30 +0000

I've always experienced problems with our Terminal Servers having the US Language installed. Although I have the Australian Language as the Input Locale so users still have problems with the system changing to the US Language setting.

Is there anyway I can completely remove the US language from the server ?

Currently the server has the US Language as the Default Input Language. I can add the Australian language and also remove the US one but next time I logon it returns.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this ?

Thanks