[THIN] Assign IP By Logon - new download

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:35:14 +0100 (BST)

Most of you probably remember a few weeks ago Jim asking about assigning IP
address based on user logon.  Well, working with Jim we've developed an
application to acheive this and a few other things to boot, namely

-  Assign IP address based on logging on username
-  Customisable IP/NetBIOS etc. parameters by username
-  Post change scripting to allow static route addition etc.
-  In multi-adapter workstations select the adapter that get's changed
-  Specify the users default shell, explorer, custom EXE of even direct
seamless RDP to a Terminal Server

Due to the speed of change of this app the doc's have been left slightly behind
but will be updated very shortly.  Anyone wanting to look at this is free to
visit our site and download a copy.

URL is: (link may wrap)

http://www.alps-enterprise.com/Products/GSI_-_Gina_Set_IP/gsi_-_gina_set_ip.html

If you do or have any comments regarding this please mail me offlist at
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The website still has a buy me now link on this product, ignore that - if you
want to use all the features please use the email button on the registration
page and we'll activate it for list members free of charge (current version
only) if you refer to this email.

Mark