[THIN] Appsense Closure

  • From: "Jim Kerr" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:52:04 -0400

FYI...

-----Original Message-----

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:40:45

Subject: Notice of AppSense US office temporary closure

We regret to inform you that due to the recent problems caused by Hurricane
Wilma, the AppSense US Office, based in Fort Lauderdale, has been temporarily
closed until further notice.

We are making every effort to re-open the office as soon as possible, and
provide as much support as possible during this period.

Should you have any urgent enquiries or issues can you please contact our UK
Headquarters via one of the following methods:

Tel: +44 161 216 3200

Fax: +44 161 216 3232

Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.appsense.com

We appreciate your patience during this period and will inform you directly as
soon as our US Office re-opens.

Kind regards

AppSense US Team