[THIN] Applications jump to the background

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:02:33 -0500

I have a feeling this is probably an issue with the 10.1 client, but
often after closing a "dialog" box in a Seamless application the
application vanishes behind other apps.  I have seen this quite often
when I am using a published management console, and a couple of our
other apps.  I have a few customers who are complaining of it.  Most
haven't mentioned it.  I am wondering if its interaction with certain
video drivers, or if most of them are just not saying anything.  I did
some searches but didnt turn up anything.  Has anyone seen this and if
so, is there a fix beside rolling back to an earlier client?
Jason