[THIN] Re: Application Use Reporting

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:00:42 -0600

lakeside software (the originator of RMS) has continued to develop the same product. It now is very impressive and can do exactly what you ask.

Evan Mann wrote:

I'm trying to get usage history on a particular application. The process report gives me this, somewhat. The thing it lacks, which happens to be the key item I want, is the time/dates that the users have launched the programs. At a minimum, the last time the user ran the app. The process report looks to only show the last time the application was ever run.

Am I missing something, or is there no built in report to do this? Any aftermarket products to look at?