[THIN] Re: App streaming's pretty darn cool..

  • From: "TSguy92 Lan" <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:36:14 -0700

You're covered for streaming licenses if you have 4.0 enterprise and sub
advantage, but you do need to re-issue your licenses as well as upgrade your
license server to 4.5. The 4.5 license server will still dish out licenses
to 4.0 servers.

I also made the mistake of downloading / installing the Platinum version of
4.5. Even with downgrading the server revision to Enterprise via the access
console, we had streaming license errors. So I had to install the 4.5 Ent
version specifically then follow the steps in CTX112618 before I had it
working right.

I'm somewhat concerned about the newer web interface that's requried as well
(4.6) I'd presume it's likely supported with the current Advanced Access
Control (4.5), but I haven't seen any updates for that yet. Will be testing
soon...

Lan