[THIN] App Launch Taking Forever

  • From: "Paul Bergson (ALLETE)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:26:05 -0500

Hello,

Starting this morning we have run into a situation where once a user is
authenticated and makes a selection from Program Neighborhood it takes
forever for the application to launch.

We have been unsuccessful so far in finding a culprit.  We are going to run
a Jet analysis (We are using the default Access DB) but not sure where else
to look.  There have been no changes to the system.  No patches or upgrades.
We are running XP, FR1.

Anybody got any ideas?  We have rebooted the Management server without any
relief.

Thank-You

*
Paul Bergson