[THIN] Anyone installed FileOpen plugin for Adobe Reader?

  • From: "Daniel Sidler" <daniel.sidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:10:33 +0100

Hi all

We have a requirement to install an Adobe Reader plugin that decrypts DRM
protected PDF files. The tool is from www.fileopen.com   and creates an .api in
Adobe Reader's program folder.

From past experience with similar tools I know that running this stuff in a TS
environment poses challenges of all kinds, namely the requirement to license
the tool to the specific user and machine etc.

Anyone in the group ever installed FileOpen on a TS?

Cheers,
Dan

________

Daniel Sidler
Chief Technology Officer
Director

Horizon21 Management Services
Poststrasse 4
8808 Pfaeffikon SZ
Switzerland

Phone +41 55 415 20 42
Fax +41 55 415 20 01
daniel.sidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.horizon21.com

________

This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended only for the
designated addressee(s). If you are not a designated addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. You are then requested to notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and to delete this e-mail immediately. Thank
you.

E-mail transmission may not be error-free as information could be corrupted,
lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses; it may further be intercepted
or arrive late. The sender does not accept liability for any such consequences
arising from the use of e-mail.
SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com