[THIN] Announcing the release of Version 4 of my Citrix documentation scripts

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 13:28:21 +0000

Greetings from the E2E conference in Rome, Italy,

I announced and released the version 4 of the PVS, XenApp 5, XenApp 6 and
XenApp 6.5 scripts today.  I also announced that the script for XenDesktop 7 is
under progress and great progress has been made.

If you would like to help test the XenDesktop 7/7.1 script, please email me off
list.

Where to Get Copies of the Various Documentation Scripts:
http://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/

Documenting a Citrix Provisioning Services Farm with Microsoft PowerShell and
Word - Version 4:
http://carlwebster.com/documenting-a-citrix-provisioning-services-farm-with-microsoft-powershell-and-word-version-4/

Documenting a Citrix XenApp 5 Farm with Microsoft PowerShell and Word - Version
4:
http://carlwebster.com/documenting-a-citrix-xenapp-5-farm-with-microsoft-powershell-and-word-version-4/

Documenting a Citrix XenApp 6 Farm with Microsoft PowerShell and Word - Version
4:
http://carlwebster.com/documenting-a-citrix-xenapp-6-farm-with-microsoft-powershell-and-word-version-4/

Documenting a Citrix XenApp 6.5 Farm with Microsoft PowerShell and Word -
Version 4:
http://carlwebster.com/documenting-a-citrix-xenapp-6-5-farm-with-microsoft-powershell-and-word-version-4/

I hope you find the updated scripts useful.

Thanks

Carl Webster
Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional
http://www.CarlWebster.com<http://www.carlwebster.com/>