[THIN] Re: Alternate Addressing

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:06:41 -0500

It sounds like to me the *.ica file is looking for a published
application. Edit the ICA file with a text editor and see what it says.
Most likely it is trying to connect to "Published App". If so then you
have to have the ICA Browser port 1604 open in addition to the other
ports.

Senior Network Administrator