[THIN] Re: Ad Ware

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:32:28 +0100

Ditto to the "Sick of..." comment. I vaguely remember a discussion about
which Antivirus does or does not deal with this stuff. Do any of them
yet, or do we still need 2 apps for security - *real* hard to sell
Adaware *and* Norton to my clients? (Most of whomn think a firewall
should stop this stuff anyway).
Nick