[THIN] Re: Active Sync and Window CE terminals

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:30:07 -0500

odd.  I have been able to get in running on a Wyse 3350 SE which is CE =
3.0 based (it might be 2.0)

I did it by using an oddball com port like COM5.

If the com ports are properly enabled, you will see them as choices in =
the client printer configuration utility.  It sounds like you have them =
on though.