[THIN] Activating Rapport

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:39:47 +0100

How? HOW?
Over the last couple of weeks I have visited both the HP and Wyse sites
numerous times in order to activate the copy of Rapport supplied with my new
Compaq T30 terminals. Every time I enter my details and receive the cheerful
little message telling me to expect my activation code by email. It never
arrives. I've tried my work and home email addresses and the code just never
arrives. Is there some devious trick that the rest of the world knows about?

Regards
Angus
This weeks sponsor - IDP ServerBoss
Restrict, Manage and Control Access to your applications
and other valuable Citrix,  Windows NT, 2000
and 2003 Server Resources
http://www.serverboss.com/default.asp?partner=thethin