[THIN] Re: Accessing WI 4.6 on IIS through reverse proxy

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:58:31 +1000

Hi Jim,

Possibly the wrong approach here...or at least something I would never do, as
you would also need to open up ports 1494 and 2598 to all Citrix servers for
the ICA traffic.

For this reason, Citrix have a free product called Citrix Secure Gateway, or
CSG for short. It goes on a Windows server, typically in the DMZ, and proxies
your Web Interface AND ICA connections. The only drawback in your case is
getting another Digital cert for say remote.company.com, unless you already
have one, or a wildcard cert.

Cheers,
Jeremy.