[THIN] Re: Accessing Published Applications From a Published Desktop

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 08:36:42 -0700

Is there a reason why you would not be able to restrict the desktop to one
session per user?  In the properties for the desktop under Application
Limits you can choose to Allow only one instance per user.  that would give
them an error message when they tried to open the second desktop app.

Robert

  _____