[THIN] Access Control causing Session sharing to fail

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:14:02 -0500

I found that when I have one published app set to "Allow connections
made through the MetaFrame Secure Access Manager (version 4.0 or later)"
and another app set to not allow, it causes session sharing to not work.
As soon as I set both apps to have the same access control options they
session share without issues. Anyone else come across this?

Network Manager