[THIN] Re: AGFA-RIS

  • From: Rick Mack <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:03:48 +1000

Hi George,

The Queensland Dept of Health are running Agfa RIS but the last time I was
involved they were still about 2 versions behind the current one. We weren't
seeing any stability issues.

Just as general question, have you got any information out of the crashes?
Are the crashes reproducible? What have you tried to find out what's broken?

regards,

Rick

--
Ulrich Mack