[THIN] A couple of pictures from briforum

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:37:58 -0700 (PDT)

The page is kind of raw cause it is my dotnetnuke test site and it is the only
way I had to upload them to my new server cause I haven't set up the ftp site
yet, but here are a couple of snapshots from Sunday night briforum speakers
dinner.

http://thethin.net/DotNetNuke/Briforum/tabid/55/Default.aspx

Recognize any of these people? Rick Mack, Brian Madden, Ron Oglesby, Jeroen Van
De Camp, Dr. Conti, Jeff Pitsh, Thomas Koetzing and others are in these...I
will be posting more pictures and blogging the event on the
http://www.briforum.com website so be sure and check it out tommorow.

Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net