[THIN] Re: =20? what kind of formating is this?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 12:30:35 -0400

Steve
Look under Tools-Options-Mail Format tab  under Encode button check to
see that Mime is selected and set to encode text using: NONE  Under the
International settings make sure both choices are set to Western
European (ISO) Of course under message format it should be set to send
messages in plain text on the Mail format tab.  I've never had problems
sending to the list using outlook with these settings.

I believe the problem with outlook comes when people have their mime
type set to quoted printable under the encode choice.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba