[THIN] Re: 1st Citrix Web Client

  • From: Barry Flanagan <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:47:52 -0800 (PST)

When most people think of the first web client, they are usually
thinking of the 4.21.779 ActiveX Control. In the days when ActiveX
could be installed by any user, this client was exteremely popular.
The current wficat.cab is modelled on this client.

http://web.archive.org/web/19970104014544/www.citrix.com/pr101596.htm