[THIN] Re: 17" integrated flatscreen in a thinclient?

  • From: Edward VanDewars <evandewars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:56:03 -0400

I agree with George; the new Wyse S series models and the 1200's have an
optional mounting bracket that can attach to the back of LCDs with vesa
mounting holes (I know Viewsonic has them because that's what we use). The
brackets are about $10 ea. in quantity.

You then get to pick the exact type of thin client you want (the S series
now or will soon have every standard os as a choice) plus when the monitor
dies you only have to replace the monitor, not the whole unit.