[THIN] 16-bit seamless application

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:31:37 -0600

I have a 16-bit application.

Currently it runs on XPe FR3/SP3 servers.  When launched seamless, it
launches fine, only issue is that it produces no taskbar icon, you must
alt-tab to get to it, if it becomes minimized.

Recently built out PS 4.0 server, testing this application on that server.
Again, application launches fine, however, it DOES create a taskbar icon.
Once minimized, the icon will not resize it, right click maximize does
nothing, alt-tab to the application does nothing.  I am sure this must be a
seamless registry flag I need to set, but what one/ones?

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!

Chad Schneider

Technology Analyst/Citrix Admin.

Bemis Company, Inc.