[The Teacher List] 've Got to Be That Light - A Gift to America's Teachers

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 07:37:10 -0600

Dr. Jeff Goldstein told me about his Blog on the Universe last week.  It was
"originally designed to help teachers of science and math—and parents—make
science an adventure. But its broader appeal is obvious. If you’re human—and
you’re willing to connect with the innate curiosity within you—this blog’s for
you."  Have a look at Dr. Jeff's video mashing up a keynote with song and video
entitled, "We've Got to Be That Light - A Gift to America's Teachers."
--
        The URL:
http://blogontheuniverse.org/2011/08/25/music-video-weve-got-to-be-that-light-a-gift-to-americas-teachers/

to this email to reach
Pete directly.

Who have YOU invited to join The Teacher List today?  Help spread the word!
More Info at
http://www.theteacherlist.ca