[The Teacher List] Quackwatch

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:22:46 -0600

List member, Fred Moody, passed on this site.   Says Fred, " When I was
teaching I used this site a great deal; especially in Biology. All of us are
exposed to so many bogus and fraudulent claims for health and fitness products
nowadays it is hard to know what to believe. Being skeptical is a great
attribute for teachers and students. Billions of dollars are wasted annually by
individuals duped into bogus health products. This site is an excellent
resource to research claims before you consider wasting money on products.
Nothing fancy; just good information."
--
        The URL:  http://www.quackwatch.com/

PS - There is still some room for Thursday's Free PD Event at Jasper Place!
More info and register at:http://www.gurudigitalarts.org/PDatJP

Fan Page
http://www.cafepress.com/TTLstore - The Teacher List Gear