[The Teacher List] Master Smartphone Photography

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:26:01 -0600

My pal, Rob Petrovic, told me about this very useful site that gives tips on
how to take great photographs with a smartphone.  You might start by discussing
the difference between a snapshot and a photograph, provide access to the tips
on this page and then see what your students might come up with!
--
        The URL:
http://mashable.com/2011/04/04/smartphone-photography/#120198-Try-Different-Angles

to this email to reach
Pete directly.

Who have YOU invited to join The Teacher List today?  Help spread the word!
More Info at
http://www.theteacherlist.ca