[The Teacher List] Flash Games - source code

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:44:28 -0700

My friend, Jocelyn, used that "Who Wants to be A Mathionaire" game I wrote
about before Christmas.  In her research, she discovered that the author has
not only other games available such as Hangman and Trigonometry; but has also
made available the Flash source files.  What a fantastic way to
reverse-engineer and learn about how such games can be made!
--
        The URL:  http://www.mathsisfun.com/includes/source-code.html

Fan Page
http://www.cafepress.com/TTLstore - The Teacher List Gear