[The Teacher List] First Nations Legends

  • From: Pete Mackay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 06:40:04 -0600

My pal, Andy Lummis and his grade 5 class are learning about many of our First Nations. He has given an assignment to the class where they need to find a legend of a particular First Nation and summarize it. I found this site that has an amazing list of legends, categorized by each group. Be sure to look at the menu at the top left to reach all of the other albphabetized groups.

A quick personal note: Is there anyone on The List who teaches in New Orleans? If so, would you mind dropping me a line, please? Thanks!
- Pete
-
   The URL:  http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/Legends-AB.html

from this site or search the archives and submit a site recommendation
from there.