[The Teacher List] Canadiana Discovery Portal

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:46:01 -0700

My pal, Steve Fitzjohn, told me about this Canadian history portal.  The Globe
& Mail did an article on it in which they state, "The Canadiana Discovery
Portal combs through more than 60 million pages of information from 30
different library, museum and archive collections across the country."
--
        The URL:  http://beta.canadiana.ca/

Fan Page
http://www.cafepress.com/TTLstore - The Teacher List Gear