[The Teacher List] Algebra Homework Help

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 07:43:07 -0600

Kelowna teacher, Sharon Affeld, told me about this site that offers algebra,
math homework solvers, lessons and free tutors online.  Lessons include
Pre-algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, and Physics. There are no-cost
tutors who create solvers with work shown, write algebra lessons, help your
students solve homework problems. There are also interactive solvers for
algebra word problems. And you can ask questions on the question board.
--
        The URL:  http://www.algebra.com/

to this email to reach
Pete directly.

Please let others know how they can sign up for themselves!  More Info at
http://www.theteacherlist.ca