[The Teacher List] ABC@xxxxxxxxx (Kindergarten)

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:09:24 -0600

As I mentioned before the summer break, I've been seconded to an ed-tech
society called 2learn.ca.  The general idea is to research, develop and share
resources for teachers, most of which are made available at no cost on our
website - http://www.2learn.ca.  The site is huge - there are resources for all
types of grade levels, topics and such, so I thought I'd feature one 2Learn.ca
area each Monday on The Teacher List.

I'm going to start with ABC@xxxxxxxxxx  This is the area for those involved in
Kindergarten.  The main sections run across the top - About Me, Around Me, My
Letters, My Numbers, and I Make.  Each section lists the prescreened resources
in the 2Learn.ca database.  There are two icons at the top:  ALL shows all of
the resources in the database for that topic.  IWB shows those resources that
are particularly useful for teachers who have interactive whiteboards.
--
        The URL:  http://www.2learnabc.ca/

PS:  The Tower Climbing video from Friday was removed shortly after it was
posted. Here’s a link to help understand why.
http://www.theonlineengineer.org/TheOLEBLOG/

Fan Page
http://www.cafepress.com/TTLstore - The Teacher List Gear