[TheNoir] Two Minds, One Agenda

  • From: Johnathon Micheals <laughingcorpse07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Noir <thenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:09:23 -0800 (PST)

Two Minds, One Agenda

by M.E. Nicks and Anita Tessasohn

The whole scene in sick bay had sent M.E. to the edge. She could taste the
anger and frustration in her mouth as she rode the turbolift to deck six. She
wasn?t sure who she was more pissed at, Anita, Cervin or the knife wound twins.
She hated being questioned by her crew, but most of all she hated how Cervin
had acted.

He should know her better. She?d taken a leap of faith with Anita and now
everyone around her was turning on her. M.E. stepped off the turbolift and
headed down the hall towards the cabin where the computer had reported Anita's
location. She walked up to the cabin doors and used her codes to just walk in.
"Do you wanna tell me what the fuck you were thinking now or after I kick your
ass?"

Anita merely glanced at her as she cleaned her knife with a piece of cloth. Her
blades held all her attention, as if they were the only valuable possessions
she had left. "You said, 'don't kill my crew.' Now, are they dead? Of course
not." Her fingers trailed down her blade, and she wasn't satisfied, feeling as
if it was unclean. She claimed her discarded cloth on the table and began
rubbing the weapon again.

M.E. walked over to where Anita was sitting and pulled her out of the chair and
then away from the knives. She pushed her harshly, sending her into the wall.
"Your fucked up little stunts has caused turmoil among my crew. They?re
questioning me and there by putting me in a bad place, and this ship in a
possibly dangerous position you crazy ass cunt!" M.E. stepped towards her, eyes
blazing. "You took your game to far, Anita."

Anita looked at M.E. with her head slightly to the right, "Game? You wanna talk
about game? This was hardly a game. Fun though.

"And How bout that girl that thought she could really size me up? Or her new
penis, the big macho guy who thought threats will do everything to me. You
don't seem to get it, do you, Maureen?" Anita got closer to her, "I didn't kill
them. That's all that matters. And besides," she searched into M.E.'s eyes,
"you let me out of that brig, following your... orders. They're not dead. I
made sure of that. And next time, you might wanna tell them betting against me
will get them dead. I mean," Anita smiled harshly, "hurt."

Standing her ground, M.E. looked right into Anita?s dark eyes. "Why don?t you
enlighten me, Anita. Tell me what I don?t get."

"Well, dear. That's for you to find out, without my help. I, as far as I see,
didn't do anything too bad to your friends. As for your crew questioning you.
They should, you let go a monster with integrity," Anita smiled at M.E. as she
intertwined her fingers into her blond hair, "scary isn't it? Given a prime
opportunity dear, I could kill you, your friends, your co workers, even your
pet rat."

The night?s limits had been reached. M.E. wasn?t in the mood for games or
double sided remarks. In one quick movement M.E. had Anita up against the wall,
the tip of her knife pressing into the center of her chest, her other hand
wrapped around Anita?s throat. "Your going to listen to me and your going do
everything I tell you. You will not harm or hurt or kill anyone on this ship.
You can play as many mind games as your crazy psyche can come up with but your
not to take it to the point where you injury my people. You?ll do what ever the
fuck I tell you or." M.E. smiled wildly, "you?ll be punished. I?m only so
willing to stick up for you Anita and god only knows why I want to. You pull
anything like you did tonight and I will fucking kill you."

"And just how far are you gonna take that threat with me, dear? You threaten
me, and all I'll do is keep pushing your buttons until one fine day you give me
what I want." Anita trailed her hand down to M.E.'s, gripping the woman's hand
that wrapped around the knife, "how far will you take it, to teach me a
lesson." Her eyes became wider and a smile of anticipation formed. "Go ahead,
you know you want to..."

M.E. smiled as she pressed the tip of the knife into Anita's flesh. There was
only a very short and simple intake of air on Anita?s part and then she smiled
which made M.E. press a little more, just enough for some blood slip down the
blade. "You need to learn that I push back, Anita. This mind tripping crazy
shit isn?t going to wash with me. You want something from me you play nice."

"Oh, but I am," Anita instantly cringed for a moment as the blade ate slowly
into her, "push harder. It's not everyday someone comes up to me and says 'bad
girl'."

There was no chance that M.E. was going to give up the slight upper hand she
had since there was no way to know how long she?d have it. She slipped the
knife out of the wound and then wiped the blood down the side of Anita's cheek
before slipping it?s tip into her side.

"Tell me you don?t like it." She said sweetly as pulled Anita?s head away from
the wall and then pushed it back into it hard. "You still want me to play your
games, Anita? I?m willing to play. I?m even willing to play equally once you
understand your place around here."

"Trouble is, dear, I have no place here." Anita let out a shriek as she hit
M.E.'s weapon arm, grabbed her free arm, and slammed the side of M.E.'s head
against the wall hard. Quickly disarming M.E., Anita materialized a blade that
danced it's way delicately along the woman's neck. And then pierced her tender
skin, "we can play until we're both dead. I don't care."

M.E. blinked the sudden fuzziness from her vision and then actually titled her
head back exposing her throat. "You could have one."

Anita frowned, "what are you getting at?"

The headache that had being coming had arrived full force but M.E. ignored it.
She lowered her head to look Anita in the eyes as she reached out a wrapped her
fingers around the wrist of the other woman?s knife welding hand. She pushed
the blade away from her own throat, holding tightly to Anita?s arm. With her
own free hand M.E. grabbed hold of Anita?s hair again. She pulled her head back
and wiped the blood on Anita?s knife off on Anita?s throat.

"What I?m getting at dear is very simple. You have a place here on my ship if
you want it, but you have to stop putting my people in sick bay." M.E. squeezed
Anita?s wrist until she dropped the knife and then leaned in and kissed her
hard on the mouth. She continued to kiss her until she felt Anita?s knees go
weak and then she let the woman go all together. "For now you can stay here.
Don?t leave this room. You can tell me what you?ve decided in the morning."

Anita frowned, angry eyes searching M.E. She would not back down from this, and
M.E. had just confused her, "Don't expect promises."

M.E. smiled as she brushed hair from Anita?s face. "You?ve already made me
promises, Anita, and you?ve kept them. Shane and Bella are still alive." M.E.
looked down at the two small wounds that were seeping blood through Anita?s
clothes. "I?ll send Anais down to tend to those." She told her as she reclaimed
her knife. "Don?t try anything on her or you?ll answer to me in the morning.
Goodnight, Anita." M.E. didn?t give the woman any time to respond, she just
walked out and then placed a security lock on the door from out side.

 The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!