[thebigjewel] The Two Worlds Of Don Don - June 11, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:59:09 -0600 (MDT)

The Two Worlds Of Don Don
By Helmut Reinhardt

My name is Carlos Piñata. I'm an illegal alien living in the United States
and going to college on a government grant. My mother would have wanted it
that way. In fact, she said on her deathbed (which happened to be a bed of
nails), "Son, I want you to take this mattress back where you got it. And
another thing. It is my wish that you live in the United States as an
illegal alien and attend college on a government grant."

"But Mama," I said, "we are living in the United States as illegal aliens,
and I am going to college on a government grant." She died with a smile on
her face and nails in her back.

It was around this time that I began to actively reassert my interest in
prank phone calls, which eventually led to my arrest on harassment
charges. Even then I used my one phone call to order a pizza, leaving a
false name and address for delivery. I was going nowhere at that point in
my life. I had graduated from college with a degree in mushroomology,
unable to find work and still making large payments on the mattress my
poor mother died on.

---

For the full article please visit:
http://www.thebigjewel.com/thetwoworldsofdondon/