[thebigjewel] Proclamation And Manifesto Of The ADLF - May 30, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:19:55 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we support any measure to curb animal
cruelty, which is why we applaud ABC's decision to release Rosie back into
the wild. Sadly, there are many other forms of animal cruelty that take
place in Hollywood. J.D. Smith makes his debut here with a look at one of
the more sordid:

Proclamation And Manifesto Of The ADLF

By J.D. Smith

First they came for Tinker Bell Hilton. Then they came for Bit Bit Spears.
And that was just the Chihuahuas.

Next time it could be a teacup Yorkie, a Pomeranian, a Pekinese, or some
other minus-sized AKC breed. And a mixed pedigree may offer no defense.
Not even the maltipoo is safe...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx