[thebigjewel] Kevin K.'s Halloween Story - November 26, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:27:22 -0700 (MST)

Yes, we know it's Thanksgiving week. Yes, we know it's not Halloween. That
is exactly why we are -- somewhat perversely -- offering up a Halloween
story. Here at The Big Jewel, time doesn't merely stand still...it runs
backwards! Just listen:

Kevin K.'s Halloween Story:
A Literary Analysis Of A Found Document

by Mollie Wilson

Lying where it fell outside the elementary-school door, the worksheet
looked juvenile enough -- it was crossed by even, far-apart lines
(designed for pre-cursive printing) and bordered by smiling spiders. One
of the spiders had been scribbled over with an orange crayon, which added
just enough color to give the paper an authentic Halloween look. The other
spider was left naked: black and white...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.