[the_posthumans] Re: Speech Engine, Varia cont..

  • From: Mark Polishook <polishoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:25:40 -0800

On Mar 23, 2005, at 12:03 PM, .kspr wrote:

> Oh yea - sorry, I have another question which I forgot to put in the
> last post:
> How do I record the output from the speech engine to the localhost
> server record facility?
>
> This is what I mean:
> "This is a test".speak;

to the best of my knowledge, you don't ... unfortunately. one solution
would be to route audio out of the computer and then record it on the
way back in. on the other hand, it's possible that tools such as Jack
or SoundFlower or Bidule will let you do this .... maybe check there
and let us know what you find ...