[the_posthumans] Numbers

  • From: kasper <kspr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ThePostHumans <the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:02:10 +0200

Oh, I almost forgot. Do any of you remember I asked the list for 10 numbers between 0 and 99 last year? I have made a maxmsp patch to auto compose using these numbers. I managed to ask quite a few people so in theory the 'composition' made from the patch will last over a year...

I haven't made it available on my website yet, but I will soon. I plan to make a list of the people contributing and make that available along with the patch, if that's okay with those of you on the list who contributed?

And thanks to everyone for participating! Couldn't have made it without you!

best,
-kasper

patches, experimental audio software, posthumanity and muzaka
www.black-light.org/rpflech

Give the robots a voice.
Send mail to the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx