[the_posthumans] Filtered Pseudo Random Numbers

  • From: kspr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <kspr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ThePostHumans <the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:33:39 +0200

I am currently working on a project and need to do some research. So I
would like to ask my fellow PostHumans to do me a small favor: Please
write 10 numbers between 0 and 99 (no floats, please). Please let them
be derived in your head, I mean simply just write them down without
thinking between each number. This is very important.

Please email me the 10 numbers off list at kspr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for your help and time!

Regards,
/.kspr

Instant post-pipe birth from the womb of pflechism --

CURRENTLY OFFLINE:
http://kspr.pale-dawn.dk

Give the robots a voice.
Send mail to the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx