[the-facts-machine] Victor stream update info.

  • From: Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The Facts Machine <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 12:02:33 -0500

I updated my Victor stream to the latest version and it's pretty awesome.
There are a couple things to make note of however.  When you search for books
on bard by entering text to get search results, you press the play button
instead of pound to get a result list.
Anything you download is stored in internal memory.  Press the number 3 until
you get to move to SD card.  Then press pound to confirm.  I've downloaded
several podcasts and listened to them.  Gonna get a lot of use out of this
latest stream update.