[the-facts-machine] Re: Smart phones for the visually impaired

  • From: kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:59:46 -0500

I agree I have the IPhone 6+.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2016, at 21:46, Randel Stuckey <randelstuckey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The iPhone is probably the best one out there for the visually impaired on
the market. Not only for the magnification features, but the voiceover
feature that comes with the phone. My nephew has the iPhone 6 Plus and it is
great for the size of the screen and like I said above the screen reader or
voiceover feature is great. Hope this helps you out.
Randel Stuckey

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 7:35 PM, terri elliott <terrielliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I have a friend who is interested in finding a smart phone for the visually
impaired. He is not interested in getting an IPhone. If there are other
smart cell phones out there I'd appreciate any feed back about them.

Is there an accessible cell phone email list for the blind and visually
impaired? Thanks.

Terri

Sent from my iPhone