[TextEditor_mcc] Useless ClassAct parts

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:29:06 +0100

Le 13/02/2006, Jens Langner a écrit:

> Hi Mathias,

Hi Jens,

> TextEditor.mcc was also once released as a version for ClassAct/Reaction
> version. That's the reason for all those "#ifdef ClassAct" snippets.
> However, we might anyway think of dropping those ClassAct snippets
> alltogether as OS4 contains a completly rewritten TextEditor Reaction
> gadget and therefore releasing TextEditor.mcc as a classact version to
> the public isn't needed IMHO.

Ok, I understand and I share your opinion. ReAction has its own texteditor
gadget and I suppose noone is interested in a ClassAct texteditor from the
MUI project. If we remove these parts, it will clear the code. Add if you
add changes to the MUI part, the ClassAct one will become obsolete (maybe
already the case).

However, this is not the priority.

--
Mathias PARNAUDEAU