[TextEditor-mcc] Re: TextEditor built-in shortcuts

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 16:52:50 +0200

Hi Gianfranco,

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

Just go to the mcp preferences, click "Set default" at the keyboard
shortcut register page. That's exactly the internal shortcuts.

Ok, my shortcuts don't appear in that list, so why do they not work? for
example RAmiga+O, RAmiga+0, ecc...they don't work if I click on TE, it's
that MUI3.8 bug of you tell some mails ago? How can workaround this issue ?

Well, if your shortcuts _don't_ appear in that list, they of course don't work. So please be more specific and describe your issue in details here. I really don't know right now what you are talking about.

jens
--
Jens Langner, Dresden/Germany
http://www.jens-langner.de/