[TextEditor_mcc] Re: SDI_hook.h

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:55:47 +0200

Ilkka Lehtoranta wrote:
> I've included new SDI_hook.h as an attachment to this mail. It works
> with MorphOS GCC and probably vith MorphOS VBCC too, AmigaOS side was
> left intact. If no one objects I update an existing includes/SDI_hook.h to
> this version?

Ok. looks good to me. Please add your changelog to the header of the
file, increase the version and checkin the changed SDI_hook. ASAP.
I will check then if I am also able to compiler the sources with my
cross compiler as well.

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-351-4716545
Lannerstrasse 1